Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy 30th Ben!

Our week was really very fun!
Monday: I spent the day in Loveland figuring out how to make my mom's embroidery machine work... by the end of the day I successfully got it going and made a couple really cute towels. Now I want to accessorize it and make it programable!

Tuesday: Alayna officially started scooting! She only goes backwards and can't really control where she goes but she gets up on all fours and then pushes herself backward. It's kinda funny because she intened to go forward toward her toy and would get so ticked off when she didn't get any closer!

Wednesday: I don't really recall what I did all day... but such is life

Thursday: evening I felt terrible! Eliza went shopping and out to lunch with Grandma Merritt and they both had a blast! I got my dyer cleaned out (after melting some plastic panti's in it) and my house cleaned before they got back. Eliza was a total angel all afternoon! I should ship her off with Grandma more often! Eric (my younger brother) made his state qualifying time in the 100yd butterfly that evening (too bad I missed it) But a big congrats to him!

Friday: I got up and still felt terrible. I called Grandma Merritt and begged to come use the hot tub at their house. She took mercy on me and watched the girls while I soaked and reset my body tempature. That morning we went over to the Turner's house to have pictures of the girls done. I'm sooooo sooo excited about them we took some really cute ones and I'll be sure to post some as soon as I get a copy! Eliza was terrible about the pictures because she wanted to be playing with Laura but Alayna was fantastic and totally adorable!

Saturday: Happy 30th Birthday to Ben!! I can't get over the fact that he's in he's 30 now! He spent the morning doing a service project, I cleaned house and took the girls shopping for birthday cake stuff. That afternoon we went to Heather and Heidi's play (Beauty and the Beast) and then out to dinner at Lone Star. The food was great. Eliza had an accident in Grandma's car so she had dinner in a pull up and t-shirt because I of course forgot to bring anything extra. He got lots of money from everyone and now is deciding weather to get a I-Pod touch or his concealed weapons licence...

Sunday: church. Steak dinner at the Merritt's and that's about it!

No comments: