Sunday, April 11, 2010

And so it is.

'Liza bug and Grandma dying eggs on Easter! (I know they're late but at least I posted them!)


You know what's really irritating. When you type up your blog post in a word document only to discover that you can't just copy and paste it therefore it has to be retyped all over again. Blogger officially FAILED in that catagory!

Anywho, The post:

I'm sitting here enjoying a frozen banana reminiscing about all my high school dating experiences realizing that I probably shouldn't be the one teaching at this fireside tonight. Oh well hopefully the youth will get something good out of it. And if all goes well I wont start spouting off about all the things I probably shouldn't have been doing as dates... (TPing people's houses, chalking driveways... etc) Although I did all of those things with my parents full knowledge and even assistance at times. Haha! The hard part about that is I really enjoyed those dates and have full intentions of allowing my children to do the same. (side note after initial post: the fireside went very well and neither Ben nor myself made a fool of ourselves!)

This week have been incredibly uneventful. Tuesday we went to Loveland and took Eliza to a place called "Cool Beans" it's an indoor play area designed for children 5 and under! It was fantastic because everyone there was either the same age or younger than Eliza so she had a blast running around and I got time to sit and chat with my mom and the other moms there too!

Thursday Grandma Merritt had the girls while I worked on some school stuff. Ben and I have both been accepted into school and will be beginning classes on May 15th (or something clost to that date). We will be done in only 15 months!! The nice thing is that Ben and I will have some similar classes that will allow us to work together on homework and things which will really come in handy when I need someone to help me understand enough to pass the class!

Alayna has spent the week discovering new wats of making her mommy nervous. I get the feeling that she's going to be really hard to keep up with as she gets bigger. She already never stops moving! You lay her on the floor and the first thing to happen is her arms start flying and her legs start kicking. One of these days I wont be surprised if she actually takes flight from flapping her arms so much! She has figured out that if you put her on her tummy she can spin herself in circles until she reaches her destination (usually somewhere she shouldn't be).

That's all that's new in our house this week I hope everything is well with you!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You can copy and past just a little different way. Highlight it, hit Ctrl and c then you should be able to paste it like normal in word if not hit Ctrl and v. you can hit ctrl frist but make sure you hold it down while you hit c or v.
PS cute pics!! and congrats on school!!!

Rachel Sommerfeldt said...

Cut and Paste doesn't work from word to Blogger, but if you have Word07 or more recent, there is an option to "create a blog" document, which will prevent the silly computer code from showing up in the text... assuming that's what you meant when you said you can't cut and paste from word (that's the problem that I've had before)